5 Father’s Day Gifts for a Gaming Guy
Are you looking for a Father’s Day gift for the gamer in your life? We work with studios to create licensed limited edition collectibles and gifts so if Dad’s a gaming guy, check out our top 5 picks below!
1. If they’re a Fallout fanatic, how about a Sunset Sarsaparilla or QuanTum bottle opener so they can crack open their favourite beverage whilst they play? We also have other gifts such as a tin sign, keyring or a pack of playing cards.
2. Is your Elder a Scrolls fan? Our collection includes some unique Skyrim merch like this bottle opener and deck of playing cards. Perhaps you’ll be able to sit together, have a drink and play a card game soon.
3. For the Resident Evil fan this father’s day, why not pick from our top 3 selling gifts? A collectible Resident Evil 2 coin, a Raccoon City wall pennant or a neck chain featuring the iconic umbrella logo which is embossed, limited to only 9,995 and individually numbered on the reverse.
4. So they’re a retro gamer are they? This set of pin badges is limited to only 1,000 worldwide – not quite as rare or unique as your Dad but if he’s into classic games from the legendary British video game studio, RARE, it might just be for him. The set of six 3D metal embossed pins features Banjo-Kazooie, Battletoads, Blast Corps, Conker, Viva Piñata and Perfect Dark.
5. Has your Dad spent lock-down nailing his gaming station? Perhaps he has transformed your old bedroom into a gaming room? Our selection of limited edition art prints and pennants could add a nice finishing touch. Choose from Cuphead, Doom, Megaman, Monster Hunter, Sea of Thieves and more.
Father’s Day in the UK is on Sunday 21st June 2020.Fanattik offer free postage & packaging in the UK, sent Royal Mail.